atom feed1 message in org.apache.ws.axis-devinitial notes from axis2 summit
FromSent OnAttachments
Sanjiva WeerawaranaAug 24, 2004 4:52 am
Subject:initial notes from axis2 summit
From:Sanjiva Weerawarana (sanj@opensource.lk)
Date:Aug 24, 2004 4:52:53 am
List:org.apache.ws.axis-dev

Hi- we just concluded the Axis2 summit and posted initial minutes to the Wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2

We are working on detailed notes and will update the Wiki with them over the next few days / week. Unfortunately the main submarine cable providing net bandwidth to Sri Lanka was cut by a ship yesterday so many places don't have access. That may likely cause some delay.

It was a very good meeting and thanks to everyone who participated!

Sanjiva.